Saturday 6 July 2013

Effortless edge

ASAP Rocky feat. Skrillex- Wild For The Night 
Chase&Status- Lost& Not Found ft.Louis

 Today I felt like wearing something comfortable but stylish at the same time. I combined some every-day elements like leggings and simple T-shirt but to obtain that edgy look I matched it with black leather jacket from OCHNIK (Polish brand). When I buy a piece of clothing I really appreciate good quality and the finishing touches that is why I recommend to invest in some proper leather jacket for all the girls that likes to add some spice to their outfit. I wore this on girls night out when my friend visited London all the way from Australia. I felt comfortable and effortless but not messy at the same time. I also think that heavy black boots on thick heel would be an amazing accessory to match with this but I chose something more casual and decided to wear flats.










 Here I had a little visitor while taking photos and I thought he was such a lovely little man that I have to show you that photo.
                Photography by Marina Potapchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment