Monday 18 February 2013

Last day of LONDON's FASHION WEEK

Jackets are definitely my favourite part of my wardrobe and they take most of my space in there. I love them so much because you can wear them with everything and still look good. However mixing up this season's monochrome with BRIGHTS are the perfect way for short-cut to stylish look. Bright accents will add some energy to the casual look. Mixing black and white clothes with the accent of a bright or graphic print accessory is the must-have for me! I chose bright pink jacket.  I can't forget to mention about my newest and already favorite ,second  must-have in your wardrobe which is the holographic clutch. It is amazing how many people that I meet in the shops, supermarket ,underground or just street say, 'I love your bag!'.









Bag: MOHITO, Watch: DKNY, Earrings: DIVA , Skirt: Miss Selfridges, Top: TOP SHOP, Jacket: ZARA, Shoes: KURT GEIGER, Tights: TOP SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment