king henry-luxury apartment
I know I didn't add anything lately but it's only because I spend every minute of my free time visiting galleries and exhibitions that are available in London. There was Jean Paul Gaultier at Barbican gallery, Italian Fashion at V&A and fashion exhibition at Somerset House. I will be soon writing all about them with photos and my opinions. I was lately so inspired to create ,paint and write in my own fashion notepad that I forgot to sleep;). Today I'm adding simple outfit wit a touch of my artistic side. Hope you like it.
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
Summer is only three months away but we already get a hint of long, sunny days. As I'm planning my holiday and still filling my daily routine with an hour of training and healthy eating to keep fit as I guess I rather sweat at the gym than later on cover at the beach ;D. Through looking for perfect bikini I found one brand that just took my breath away mainly because of two reasons. First ,the design and second, the PRICES! I love the use of prints that keep us feel like in the tropical even if you are sunbathing in the garden in London but I also like the way they enhance our shape without being boring. I think well chosen costume is a success. The right style for your body shape so that no any bits that should be hidden would be on display. Here are some of my favorites from We Are Handsome brand.
Some tips while choosing the right swimming costume:
- To highlight a feature you like, use a bright color or pattern.
- To hide something you don't like, use a solid color.
- If you have pale skin, use black or deep jewel tones, such as dark purple, navy, and maroon.
- If you have dark skin, bright colors can actually be more flattering and help hide what you don't like.
- To add volume (such as to the bust or hips), choose a piece with ruffles in that area.
- To hide volume (such as on the waist), use shirred or ruched fabric.
- Don't be afraid to buy separates that don't match perfectly! Say you want to highlight your bust but draw attention away from your hips. You might buy a bikini top in a bright solid or pattern, and a bottom that's a dark black, blue or brown (depending on the top).
- Bathing suit sizes tend to be very different from, and more traditional than most clothing. In many cases, you may go up a size or two in a swimsuit without it actually meaning anything other than that the swimsuit fits you well.
- Swimsuits tend to enlarge a bit when wet, so make sure that your swimsuit is not already too large when you buy it. You definitely don't want to lose it when you dive into a pool! It can also cling, wrinkle and roll when wet if it's too large, giving the impression of extra weight.
Friday, 4 April 2014
Today I'm showing you something that have done recently with my friend photographer Oliver Villegas. We wanted to shoot something different from what we usually do outdoors , the typical blogg shooting. It was really cool experience as it was only one day notice so basically i prepared on the spot. We had no studio as there was nothing that could be rented on the day so we created a mini studio in my own living room using white bed sheets and tape ;D. This time we took part in the photography contest of a new and first issue of upcoming CARNIVAL MAGAZINE . It will be released in May 2014. It's very colorful and creative, fashion magazine. I didn't have a chance to read more about it as there was not much information on their website. I guess we will have to wait and see for ourselves ;). We wanted to be creative and use colors, funky pieces and hair styles. However as you might noticed from the things I show here I like to keep my natural make up only sometimes adding some strong lipstick and eyeliner. I can't wait to get the results , maybe one of many sent photos will be chosen to be in the first issue. Here I'm going to show you few of them that I mostly liked.